Step 1: Select Plan
Select the desired plan from the Pricing Page. You can choose between:
1. Monthly or Annual Subscription
2. Essential or Premium Plans
Step 2: Billing Information
The information on this page will appear on your invoices. Please ensure your company information and VAT details (if applicable) are correct. Click 'Proceed to Payment' to continue.
Step 3: Payment Method
Select your payment method, then click 'Review your order'.
Step 4: Order Summary
On the Order Summary page, review your company information and selected plan details. Your new plan will start immediately.
The last step is to click 'Confirm your order'.
Downgrade (Free plan)
Step 1: Select 'Account settings' from the dashboard.
Step 2: Click on 'Downgrade'.
Step 3: Go to the essential plan option (at the bottom of the page) and click on the 'View plans' button.
Step 4: Then select 'Monthly' subscription and move the slider to the left, to the lowest plan possible (15k).
Step 5: Go to the FREE plan option and click 'Select Plan'.
Step 6: Confirm that you really want to downgrade to a Free plan.
• You can upgrade your plan anytime. An upgrade takes place immediately and follows your existing billing cycle (renewal date).
• Each monthly subscription has a fixed volume of email credits, and unused credits cannot be transferred when changing plans.
• If you have a pending campaign, changing your plan will not affect it (unless you downgrade to the Free Plan, then you will be limited to only 200 emails per day).
• If you have a dedicated IP (100k Premium Plans and above), and downgrade to 50k, 15k or Free, you will lose the reputation acquired with your dedicated IP.
• If you are changing from a Premium Plan to a Essential Plan, your access to the Premium Features will be removed (Automated Workflow, Segmentation, A/B Testing, Campaign Comparison, Account sharing etc).
If you would like to receive more details on how an upgrade is calculated, please check the following guide.