When you upload a contact list and see an ‘errors log’ message in the Actions log, it means something with your contact list is incorrect.
• Incorrectly formatted contact (CSV) file *
• Incorrect number of header columns
• Too few columns on a certain line (or missing field separators)
• One or more email addresses are not in the format: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Duplicate email addresses (the duplicated address will be discarded)
• Could not convert value (incorrect date formats)
• Import aborted by the system due to a “critical” error
To download the error log, click the ‘Download error log’ button. Review the error messages within the log file, and correct your contact list. Note: if there are no errors in your next upload, the errors log will disappear.
* For information on how to create a CSV file to upload your contacts, please read our FAQ.