- Sender Address & Contact List
- Create Your Campaign
- Design & Send Your Campaign
- View Your Campaign Stats
- Related Reading
In this quick start guide, you will learn how to create and send your first newsletter in a few minutes and track your campaign results.
Sender Address & Contact List
To send a campaign, you need to have a sender address and contact list ready:
- Sender Address
Your login address is your default sender, but you can set up additional addresses and even validate a whole domain. Please remember that you can only use addresses that you own or manage.
FAQ: How to add a sender address and validate a sending domain
- Contact List
By default, you have one existing contact list (“MyFirstTest”) which contains your email address. You can create an unlimited number of contact lists with your Mailjet account. You can even personalize your campaigns by adding contact properties (name, age,...) to your contact lists.
Guide: Managing Your Contact Lists
FAQ: How to create and manage contact properties
Create Your Campaign
From the Campaigns page, click the ‘New campaign’ button.
The Create a new campaign page shows the different sections of your campaign that need to be completed:
- 1) Campaign Name: This is an internal name for your campaign that only you see
- 2) Language: Set the language of your campaign
- 3) Subject: The subject of your campaign as it appears in your recipient's inbox
- 4) From: Enter the name your recipients will see in the 'from' field, and the sending address
- 5) Content: Design your content with our responsive Email Editor.
- 6) Contact List: Select your contact list.
As you complete each section, the corresponding checkmark will become green.
To start designing your campaign, click 'Design email'. Pick a template from the gallery and then you are ready to design with Mailjet’s Email Editor.
Design & Send Your Campaign
Now the fun part - designing your campaign. Simply drag-and-drop content blocks into your campaign, and then click on a section to customize it. (For detailed information on all the features, please read our Guide.)
You can preview your campaign on different devices, and send a test campaign to view how your campaign looks.
Once you have completed your campaign design, click ‘Review & Send’.
On the 'Create a new campaign' page, you can review your sections and make any necessary changes.
Once all sections are completed, you have the option to schedule your campaign up to 60 days in advance, or send it immediately.
Congratulations on creating and sending your first campaign!
View Your Campaign Stats
Once you have sent your campaign, you can track your campaign stats (opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc). From the Campaigns page, just click on the campaign name.
Visualize your campaign's performance with our interactive graph and statistics.
Export all of your campaign results to a CSV file, for easy data sharing or analysis.
• Managing Your Contact Lists
• Mailjet’s Email Editor
• Mailjet’s Email Editor for Transactional Emails
• Email Personalization
• Create & manage contact properties
• How to add a sender address and validate a sending domain